Who We Are
Mr. Tran is licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina and his unlimited Building Contractor License numbers are 71392 in NC and G117866 in SC, respectively. Mr. Shelton was a former construction instructor at Catawba Valley Community College and has been a licensed builder for over 50 years. Mr. Tran is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau listed under Buildings Unlimited by Tran, LLC.
Originally, we started in residential roofing and framing. During this time we expanded into metal and shingle roof installation/replacement. By the year 2011, we had transitioned to residential construction building, speculative and custom homes, and commercial construction. As a result of our experience and dedication we have completed many different residential roofing projects as well as many commercial projects. We have installed roofing on retail and office buildings, tenant improvements and remodels. Mr. Tran and Mr. Shelton have teamed up to form an unlimited licensed and fully insured roofing & construction company to serve all of your roofing and construction needs.
Our success is based on honesty and the relationship we build with our clients. We have worked with extreme dedication and commitment to our customers to maintain our Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
At BBT Roofing and Construction:
• We treat and respect your home as if it were our own.
• We communicate with you through every step of the process so you know what to expect from us and what we will need from you.
• We will work within your budget and keep you under or at the budget we agree on.
• We strive to maintain solid business relationship with our customers.
• We ensure you the best roofing service we can provide.
• When you hire BBT Roofing & Construction, what you get is experience, knowledge, quality and commitment.
What does our Company’s unlimited building contractor licenses cover?
We provide the installation and repair of roofs and decks on residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional structures. We are licenced to construct any roof or deck requiring materials that form a water-tight and weather-resistant surface. The term “materials" shall be defined to include:
- 1. cedar
- 2. cement
- 3. asbestos
- 4. clay tile
- 5. composition shingles
- 6. types of metal coverings
- 7. wood shakes
- 8. single ply and built-up roofing
- 9. protective and reflective roof and deck coatings
- 10. sheet metal valleys
- 11. flashings
- 12. gravel stops
- 13. gutters and downspouts
- 14. bituminous waterproofing
Why Choose Us?